Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sharing a Slice of Life, Costumes, Yorks & Youth

Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Sharing a Slice of Life, this week, asks us to share "Costumes".

So, share I shall, costume photos from some favorite yorkies of mine, and, from the youth.  I picked out photos that represent my family, the earliest, the youngest, the youth.


Above, someone you might know and
her brother, clowns.


Son # 1, cute little sailor boy.


Above, Sebastian, our first yorkie,
can you tell, he was not happy getting dressed
up for Halloween?  My yorkie clown.


Son # 2, MMM, ya, a devil!



Son #3, Raggedy Andy.



Yorkie clowns costumes revisited, Abby on left, Tilly on
right.  They were not much happier about this
dressing up thing than Sebastian was in his day.


Twin granddaughters,  first Halloween.

Have a scary, wonderful, fun Halloween!

Trick er Treat!

BOO!



* Nope, could not find a photo of Man in any costume except this one!

.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics Carol. Thanks for sharing with us. I got a big smile this morning!

Dorene from Ohio said...

Just darling!! Thanks for sharing!!
I have identical twin daughters (all grown up),
so of course I especially enjoyed seeing the twins' Halloween photo!

Greta Koehl said...

Kids and dogs in costumes - nothing cuter! Grins on the former and ... chagrin ... on the latter?

Karen said...

All the pictures are cute, but the little sailor boy just stole my heart! And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who dresses up the dogs. :)

Barbara Poole said...

Everybody loves Halloween costumes, and I was glad to see yours, for people and dogs. Esp. liked the twin's first costume. What are going as this year?

Pirate Princess said...

Those are adorable! I love photo entries, and I think this prompt called for some pictures. I love all the costumes - you've done a great job throughout the years! I always wanted to do something with my dogs, but my husband is a party pooper.. :P

FranE said...

I love the photos especially the twins at the bottom. Your Yorkies are lovingly tolerant. What cute costumes and faces on all. ; )