Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Found in a large pile of photos from Man's Mother, she had all the boy's school photos, as well as a few oddities, in one box. Sorting and scanning those that I did not have, I found one of Son # 3 at one week of age, I did not have a copy of it, to my knowledge it is the FIRST photo of Son # 3. (By the way, he loved it, it has been scanned, emailed to him, and his bride, and linked to my data base.)
Also found these three, Polaroids, dated, April 5, 1983. Other than that, I have NO idea, and neither does Man.
Call home ET, Mom really wants to know the back story on this!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...