Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
One of the more unusual blogs I have been following is Mila's Daydreams, by Adele Enersen. Adele was posting the most creative and heart warming photos of her baby Mila, while Mila was napping. Adele and her creative photos were a HUGE internet hit. And, of course, there began the problem. Photos stolen and reused WITHOUT permission.
We all understand the why of her decision, but, let me tell you her devoted readers sure miss the photos and Adele's brilliant creativity and beautiful photography.
But, Adele has not stopped being creative.
Last week there was some chatter about family trees in fabric here in genie land (check out GeneaBloggers).
I knew I enjoyed Adele, and missed her posts/photos/Mila. I knew I really enjoyed her, but, now, she has gone up a notch or two or more here in Reflection's Land.
She has designed a fabric family tree and showed us how she did it. Go have a lookie see at "How to make a unique family tree".
Enjoy, my creative family tree researchers and builders. Thank you Adele!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.