Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
From Randy Seaver:
Hey geneaphiles - it's Saturday Night, time for more Genealogy Fun for all Genea-Musing readers.
Your mission, should you decide to accept it (and we need more of you to do this, otherwise it may end...), is to:
( See my responses in red.)
1) Read Brenda Joyce Jerome's post Who or What Do You Blame? on the Western Kentucky Genealogy blog. She asks these questions:
* Can you identify person or event that started you on this search for family information?
Son # 1 and Man's Mother started one summer, he went back to college and - -
* Did you pick up researching where a relative had left off?
He passed the project off to ole Mom, creating a genie addict.
* Did your interest stem from your child's school project on genealogy?
No, but, I did share my work with my nephew for a school project once, he got a very good grade!
* If you have been researching many years, it may be hard to pinpoint one reason for this journey.
2) Write your responses on your own blog, in a comment to this blog post, or in a note or comment on Facebook.
Done. Hope to read some other "Who's to Blame" posts this weekend.
* I was probably already infected with the genie addiction before Son # 1 passed the project off to me. I loved antiques and my grandmother, Minnie, always drug me around Rockingham County Virginia to visit family and show me my heritage and history. Yep, I was a goner right from the get go!