Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Before Man and I went off to Goshen for the MOC Rally, I spied these two sand hill cranes in a field near our home. They were a long way off the road, so, I zoomed to 20 times with the Sony and tried to catch them. Because of the zoom, they are not real clear, but, aren't they magnificent??
Over at Reflection's Flora and Fauna I am still posting some photos from the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo, there several more photos/posts in the que and several more I want to share with you. The giraffe photos I think will be rather special.
Thank you to blogger friend, Barbara, from Life From The Roots, who honored me along with some other terrific bloggers with the Genea-Angel Award. Thank you so much Barbara. You truly are a Genea-Angel to so many others, it is easy to see why you were honored in the first place! Wahhooo!!!
If you have not read Barbara's blog, you really must. She is a great photographer, check out some of her posts with photos she did for the DAR magazine. (Also, note: Her blogoversary is just around the corner!)
Congratulations to her other choices, they so deserve the recognition.
Man and I are doing the re-enter process after the great MOC Rally, we have a number of appointments and family events scheduled the next few weeks, and of course, Halloween is just around the calendar. Do you have your costume all picked out??
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia