Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
November 20, 2012
We rested in the AM, but, by afternoon we decided to take a ride up to Enchanted Rock to show J & D. Man and I had visited and hiked up a portion of the rock back in 2005, I blogged it over on Beyond Reflections From the Fence. We did not walk or hike today, just drove out and had a little lookie see and some photos.
Believe me, this photo does not do justice to the size. Enchanted Rock is about 425 feet above ground. All photos brought to you via the zoom on Sony.
Some boulders "hangin on" in another area of the park, they really look like they could just slide down that hill don't they?? Again, due to the zoom on Sony, you cannot tell how large this really is. Each of those boulders hangin on - - HUGE.
Look close, there are some hikers up there,enjoying the magnificent view from the top!
We can highly recommend a visit, arrive early in the day (preferable to arrive earlier due to heat and time factors) wear your hiking shoes, bring time, water and a picnic lunch, cameras, dress in layers and enjoy.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...