Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Today, err Sunday, I was going to attack that overloaded Baby HP, instead, Man and I spent the entire day chasing malware. There are EVIL people who issue malware and total confusion. Curses to them.
Man got attacked late last night, his fix was pretty easy. My situation, of course, has not been easy. We are still not sure we have dug it out.
Angst reined supreme in Tana today. And, yes we have software that is supposed to protect us from this junk. Only, it did not. And, we even pay for this protection. And, guess what, no technical support over the weekends. You do not want to hear some of the things Man said over the last 24 hours. GULP!
It has been an "interesting" couple of days, more trouble with Big Butt, oil leak, cause/fix has been determined, parts ordered, he has a doctor appointment Wednesday AM.
Today, a huge RV pulling out of the park we are staying in came within about 2 inches of taking off Big Butt's left rear fender. Said fender is made of fiberglass, they look nice, but hit em and they don't look so nice and the repair bill is pricy, eh?? Man was livid for a while, but, I am happy to report that he is back to breathing.
It is entirely possible that I lost my back up little data card for the Sony. RATS! Good thing, even tho there were photos on it, they were also all downloaded a few weeks ago to the computer and to the external hard drives.
And, several other little annoying things have happened, but, most are just annoying, however, after about 3 or 4 of them, we feel the burr under the saddle, eh??
So, Man and I have had 2 days of grief and issues of several kinds. The overloaded photo laden Baby HP is still overloaded. And, will remain overloaded for several more days, or until I get around to it.
OK, mini rant over. It is going down below freezing tonight, my electric blanket warmed bed is calling my name.
* I am happy to report, however, that Tana's floors and carpets and nice and clean and my laundry is ALL done! Something positive from the day of angst! LOL
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...