Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Bit of a Format Change Here at Reflections

Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

So, Man and I have been visiting some pretty special places the last few weeks.  Yea, I know, I am a bit behind in my writing/posting, but, I am still working on computer issues and storage space and a few other things.  But, I got thinking (I know a VERY dangerous thing to do, that thinking) and decided to change the format of Reflections just a little.  I made the blog wider, as wide as Blogger allows, and that made the column that the posts are in, the left one, a bit wider.  Seems it made it just enough wider that I can increase the size of the photos.  And that is just what I was looking for, a way to make the photos a bit larger, to show off the larger than large places we have been visiting.

I still have not quite figured out the panoramic photos, they are running over a little, but, until I do figure that out, I can live with it.  I have enlarged the photos on a few of the last posts, probably won't go back any further, sorry, mmmm, I don't seem to have the time at the moment to accomplish that, even tho it would be nice.

I hope you will like it.   Now, I must get back to all those computer issues, storage issues, blogging and prep for Salt Lake City research.





.

*Clip art of lady and computer courtesy of Clipartheaven

3 comments:

Barbara Poole said...

Carol, I love the larger size, good idea. Yes, now start planning for your SLC trip.

Susan Clark said...

Bigger is better when it allows more room for your photos!

Anonymous said...

I like the new format too - Clever Carol :-) Jo