Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Friend and cousin Karen, of Genealogy Frame Of Mind, would be, and probably IS aghast. She is ALWAYS ready for research trips, very organized that one.
I used to be ready for my research trips too. Not sure how that changed, but I can remember a trip to Iowa and Minnesota a few years back that I only had a few days of prep time, and some of those days were spent packing Tana. Despite so little time I came up with a plan and I felt it was a very successful trip.
These days, after a number of years of trying to plan and control my life I now realize the fruitlessness of those attempts, since I am not in control, my Maker is. Man and I tend to live day by day, even moment by moment. We live by the words, "our plans are written in dust", we do change our plans on the spur of the moment. It took me years to roll with the changes, and truthfully, some days I do better than others. But for the most part, I now accept that planning is for others, LOL, and I live moment to moment.
So, ready or not Salt Lake City, I am here. Research on!
*Source information on graphic long lost to this blogger, my apologies to the artist.
**THE Trip travel reports will continue as I have time to post them, I am SOOOO far behind, SIGHHH, must mean I have been busy, and tee hee, having fun!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.