Friday, May 27, 2011

Alfred and the Experts

Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Some of you may remember my series of posts on Alfred T. Darden, along with his many monikers, written for Bill West's Civil War challenge.

For those of you interested in Civil War and Alfred's story, you might want to revisit the threads, there has been quite a bit of activity over there the last few days.  The Civil War experts are debating, some of the debate is going on here at Reflections.

They know their subject, I am still sorta confused by it, but, it has been an interesting exchange, and I suspect they will get to the bottom of this and I will have some fascinating stuff to add to my data base.

So, you just might wanna surf over and see what they are saying.




.

2 comments:

Debbie Blanton McCoy said...

I'm glad the experts have found your post and I sure hope they solve this mystery!!

Greta Koehl said...

Carol, this is so cool - to inspire this kind of exchange of information. I love it when that happens, and I've noticed that Civil War experts in particular are very active in this regard.