Leah from the Internet Genealogist (and 3 other blogs), left a comment on my post about Guess Who, suggesting plugging the dates from this headstone into the SSDI and see what came up.
So, the challenge was stated and Carol went directly to the SSDI, never really had much interest, never gave it a second thought, but, once challenged! LOL
So, one name came up with these dates, ONLY one:
Richard B. Trudo, last residence: Memphis, Saint Clair, Michigan
Interesting that the Social Security Death Index says Memphis is in Saint Clair County, Find A Grave says it is in Macomb County, Place Finder (RootsMagic) says it is in Macomb County, and Wikipedia says, "city on the line between Macomb and St. Clair counties." There, I learned two things today, the name of Guess who and that Memphis lies in two counties (and had a population of 1129 in the 2000 census.)
Thanks Leah, solved that little mystery.
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.