Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Bloggers Best Friend Award from Family Tree Writer


Last evening, after a rather trying day for Man and Moi, one of the emails I opened was from Sherry over at Family Tree Writer (Link not functioning as of January 2019), awarding Reflections From the Fence the Bloggers Best Friend Award.  Some of you may remember my saying that I firmly believe that our Maker gives us gifts we need, WHEN we need them.  Sherry's email was a nice boost at the end of that trying day.  Thank you Sherry. 

If you have not read her blog, you just must!  Have you seen her post, Volunteering – Carnival of Genealogy?  It won her a nice award from Jasia over at Creative Gene, for her entry in the 88th Edition of the Carnival of Genealogy.  No doubt about it, that was one fine piece of writing.  Inspiring!

The developer of the award 'Bandit' "A Blogger's Best Friend Award" says it shall be given to your most loyal blog readers. Thus, the award should be given to a follower of yours who takes the time to comment regularly on many of your posts. In addition his or her blog should be creative, funny and always entertaining. Upon receiving this award, pass it along to two fellow bloggers who fit this criteria.

I choose to pass this award on to the gang over at Cemetery Explorers and Karen of Ancestor Soup.  Both fine supporters of Reflections From the Fence and Moi!  Both deserving, congratulations and thanks for being my friend.


Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.
.

2 comments:

Linda Hughes Hiser said...

Another well deserved kudo for you Carol.

Karen said...

Congrats on the award Carol, and thanks for sending it on my way! I do appreciate it! If I could, I'd send it back to you, since you are truly one of Ancestor Soup's best friends. I've appreciated your encouragement over the past year!