Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Bloggers Best Friend Award from Flipside



Well, Linda, of Flipside, how sweet, what a nice surprise I found in the comments on the Erwin C. Pickleman post.

The developer of the award 'Bandit' "A Blogger's Best Friend Award" says it shall be given to your most loyal blog readers. Thus, the award should be given to a follower of yours who takes the time to comment regularly on many of your posts. In addition his or her blog should be creative, funny and always entertaining. Upon receiving this award, pass it along to two fellow bloggers who fit this criteria.

Now, I am in a pickle, cause cousins Anne and Karen read every single one of my blog posts, right gals??  And, I don't want to hurt any feelings, so, they get an honorary award, I mean, they are cousins!

But, my two choices for this award, tonight, are Greta, of Greta's Genealogy Bog and Joan Hill of Roots'n'Leaves.

Both truly fulfill the requirements of the award.  Beautifully written blogs, insightful, moving. 

Congrats to all, the recipients and my honorary recipients and bestest friends, Anne and Karen.


Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.

.

2 comments:

Greta Koehl said...

I am so honored, Carol. Have to be away from the computer for a while, but will fulfill my award recipient duties when I return. Thank you!

Linda Hughes Hiser said...

Well Carol, I've been called alot of things in my life, but I don't think that "sweet" is among them...ha ha I'll take it as a compliment. You richly deserve the award. I see your comments on so many blogs and they are always so insightful. How's the weather behaving?