More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Birthday Observances, Erwin C.Pickelman
He married Miss Laura Mary Catherine Sonntag in Saginaw June 9, 1919 in Kilmanagh, Huron County, Michigan.
To our knowledge Erwin and Laura had five children, Edwin J., Lucinda M., Marie E., Harry C and Loretta E. We believe that their children have all passed.
Erwin died 18 Sep 1944 in Saginaw County, Michigan. His obituary stated, "He worked at the Chevolet Grey Iron Foundry for 22 years."
Erwin was laid to rest at the Bethlehem Lutheran Cemetery, Saginaw Township, Saginaw County, Michigan.
*Photo of Erwin in his military uniform, World War I, courtesy of Erma Ella Kuehn Callahan, deceased.
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.