Anne, cousin and friend, over at Gene Notes tells me she is ready for her issue of Relatively Speaking - Cousins That Blog.
Her next issue of our project is due tomorrow AM. I cannot promise, Anne, that I will check it out at 2 AM like I did last time. However, since she is keeping it top secret, you can bet, I'll be reading as soon as the dogs have been fed and taken out for their business, and I have my strong German coffee in hand.
Her only hint is that it was inspired by e-conversations with cousins Carol & Karen. Oh, dear, lets see, what outrageous things did we chat about last week?? Holding my breath, well, maybe not! Don't think I can hold it that long.
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...