Due to that sore ankle Man had (now healed) and issues back in Michigan, Man and I have decided to hold here in Gulf Shores for at least another month.
Sadly this means we will miss the Quartzsite MOC Boondocking Rally.
I am also working on the email backlog, a little surfing and research. I found a small local cemetery that has very few photos on Find A Grave, I am hoping to get back over there tomorrow AM and get photos of more of the headstones. I have some CD's I want to see if I can figure out how to "rip", so I can add them to the IPod touch. I have some cemetery work to do for Lenawee and I found some great stuff in newspapers online the last day or so that needs transcribing.
Man has been playing Euchre two nights a week. He won the first night, and has not placed since. It is not the winning, it is the playing, right?? So, now, Man has one more month to see if he can win first place again.
Stay tuned, we live day by day, and every day in Tana is a day twice blessed.
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.