Sunday, August 25, 2019

Day of Rest and More Rest: The Estate Takes on Alaska

Copyright 2019, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

August 24, 2019

It is full on sun. We really don’t move much till 9 am. I don’t get dressed till 11 am. 

I put the “tin foil” back in my window as the sun is direct, strong and warming up the interior quickly.   

Plans for today. REST and REST some more. 

Awning and chairs are out. 

I’m ready for a nap.  

Internet is limping. Man cannot connect.  I am connected if I hold my breath long enough. There is internet at the lodge owned by the same man who owns the campground. It’s not walking distance, at least not today. 

Made lunch. Did some computer chores, backing up photos, downloading first from Sony III.  Worked on photos for future blog posts. 

Warm.  Ran the air conditioner. Lazy all day.  Needed a day of rest, so took it!



.

No comments: