Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
We have arrived in Gulf Shores Alabama. Plans are a bit up in the air at this point, but, we will be here for at least a month. We are not staying at the same place we did 2 years ago, this year we snagged a site at the Gulf Shores State Campground.
The panoramic view out Tana's door. Note, no other RV's no roads, no railroad tracks, no burnt forests, just a bit of flora and probably some fauna. Hoping the fauna is only birds, I could skip the alligator viewing, thank you.
And, here we sit:
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia