Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Located at the intersection of Schneider Road and Hieber Road in rural Washtenaw County Michigan, this cemetery has also been known as the First Saint Francis Church Cemetery. A transcription of the burials can be found here. There is a Find A Grave entry for the cemetery as well.
I had driven past this cemetery numerous times and finally I made it a point to stop and visit. This visit to the cemetery left me deeply touched, the crosses with no names marking burial places of the pioneers and so much open space in the cemetery, I had to wonder, how many rest here with no markers at all.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.