Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
During our stay in Salt Lake City Man and Becky and I took 2 day trips. We would research Monday and Tuesday, take Wednesday off, and then research Thursday, Friday and Saturday. One day trip was to Antelope Island State Park. We heard it was a 'need to do' sightseeing activity. I will bring you a more detailed post soon.
Today's offering are photos of fences. Seems I have a bit of interest in fences, I am drawn to them, to sit on, to reflect from and to photograph.
These fences were found on the Garr Ranch at the park.
Below, look close you will see 4 horseshoe shapes, really:
Below, my favorite, no doubt about it!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps