Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Well, we are back.
Did you lose any pre-scheduled posts, or drafts? Best I can determine, I did lose 2 drafts, sadly one rather long one. Looks like everything else has survived. I had to repost several posts, click the publish button and away it went. Had to re-approve a few comments, click, good to go.
SOOOOO, what did you do during the crash? Panic?? Swear?? Curse?? Sweat?? Take a nap?? Contemplate your method of backups??
Will the crash change how you use Blogger?? Will you draft in a word processor now?? Will you use other methods to protect your writing??
What ideas might you share with others on this issue?? What tricks do you have up your sleeve(s)??
I am giving my blogging process a serious review, I can tell you that!
Please share your thoughts, I think we can all learn from this little crash Blogger had.
*Graphic courtesy of classroomclipart.com
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments