Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
So, Man and I have been visiting some pretty special places the last few weeks. Yea, I know, I am a bit behind in my writing/posting, but, I am still working on computer issues and storage space and a few other things. But, I got thinking (I know a VERY dangerous thing to do, that thinking) and decided to change the format of Reflections just a little. I made the blog wider, as wide as Blogger allows, and that made the column that the posts are in, the left one, a bit wider. Seems it made it just enough wider that I can increase the size of the photos. And that is just what I was looking for, a way to make the photos a bit larger, to show off the larger than large places we have been visiting.
I still have not quite figured out the panoramic photos, they are running over a little, but, until I do figure that out, I can live with it. I have enlarged the photos on a few of the last posts, probably won't go back any further, sorry, mmmm, I don't seem to have the time at the moment to accomplish that, even tho it would be nice.
I hope you will like it. Now, I must get back to all those computer issues, storage issues, blogging and prep for Salt Lake City research.
*Clip art of lady and computer courtesy of Clipartheaven
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...