Well, Linda from Flipside got me today. She posted her Jack-in-the-Pulpit today, as usual great photos. But, alas, Reflections has no response, maybe I shall have to visit the nursery and see if I can find one to add to my own garden?
So, here is my offering of the day. This small delight was growing in a berm at the grocery store. I am sure many would consider a weed. Name, unknown. My reward for running errands?? Nice reward!
*Today at Reflection's Flora and Fauna, Bob's"B", the Bird Nursery. Wordless, of course.
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.