More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Treasure Chest Thursday, Grossman Phone Switch Box
This phone switch box was used until the late 1980's in the real estate offices where I worked for about 9 years.
I cannot tell you how many people were "cut off" by yours truly while I was learning the proper way to operate the toggle switches. More than I really want to admit to!
No intercom set up in this office either, so, you had to, well, bellow out, "Mr. Grossman, Line 1". "Rust, Line 3." "Please hold." "Ooops!", followed by whispered purple words! LOL
A treasured memory and artifact.
* If there were clients in the office, no bellowing, ya got up and walked to the office of Mr. Grossman or the specific salesman. Gotta have some class in the office, ya know??
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence