For the latest in the fight for the Library of Michigan and the genealogical colletions, surf over to the Michigan Genealogical Council site and have a read, you can read past letters/updates as well. This saga has been going on so long, and still no resolution. I know you can hear my SIGHS. [SIGH]
Summer starts WHEN?? Seems it started here in lower Michigan a few weeks ago, but, you won't hear me complaining. Cept, gotta say yesteday with high humidity is a bit uncomfy, and the storms that frequently come with that high heat/humidity, well, no thanks Momma Nature, ick! Last night, with the weather radio screaming at me, yelling about 1 inch hail and possible 80 MPH winds, I even brought most of the potted plants in from the deck. Even brought in the hummer feeders. We thankfully missed most of the action, but, hear reports of several houses hit by lightening just north of here. Prayers going out to them, lost most everything, but, all got out safely, including pets!
Mr. G (Gallagher the yorkie with a mouth and a sharp bark) is talking to me, time for breakfast and then, I need to take the hummers their food as well.
*Grahic thanks to Webweaver
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia