Wednesday, December 10, 2014

THE Trip, THE Encore' :: Onward to Oregon

Copyright 2014, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

May 31, 2013, our last day in California, our first day in Oregon. Note the date, well over a year ago. Nope, we are not in Oregon today.

Here is a panoramic shot of the campground at Crescent City. Just cause.


Northern California still has some beauty for us to enjoy, one last shot at her beauty:


Sign not seen around our stick built home in SE Michigan, just sayin - -


Things we see along the way, did not stop, since we were towing. Guess this is a bucket list for any future trip.


STATE LINE!


Starts out pretty with just a hint of sea mist:


Wind gusts, and a bit of construction:


OK, sometimes I just manage to barely capture something I find interesting. This is such a case, so rather than not share because of the obstructions Jolly presented, I crop the best I can and share anyway. Shot while on the move, through the corner of the front windshield. Some glare/reflections.

Love the art.


Arrival at Gold Beach, the Isaac Lee Patterson Bridge.


We would spend four nights in the area, Sony Too and I took over 600 photos. I know, isn't that rather disgusting. No, I won't share all of them.




.

No comments: