Sunday, December 28, 2014

A Tucson Sunset, Times Five :: Winter Sojourn 2014/15

Copyright 2014, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Tonight we had a gorgeous sunset here in Tucson.  I could not pick just one photo, so, you get to see all five.  First three are basically the same shot, with a bit more zoom and a bit of a different angle, here and there.


Sorry bout the electric lines.




To the left. yes, those are citrus trees, oranges on the closest tree.


And, as the sun rapidly drops and everything changes in a flutter of your eye, to the right:



Indeed it was red.  And stunning.




.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Every once in awhile there is a really magical sunset.

Julie Goucher said...

Lovely sunset shots.

Carol said...

Thank you Kristin and Julie. It was stunning and I almost missed it because I was writing another blog. Glad I looked up from my desk at just the "right" moment!