Copyright 2014, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Tonight we had a gorgeous sunset here in Tucson. I could not pick just one photo, so, you get to see all five. First three are basically the same shot, with a bit more zoom and a bit of a different angle, here and there.
Sorry bout the electric lines.
To the left. yes, those are citrus trees, oranges on the closest tree.
And, as the sun rapidly drops and everything changes in a flutter of your eye, to the right:
Indeed it was red. And stunning.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.