Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Just had to share this with you.
Just when I think I may have seen just about everything - - surprise!
This is a normal campsite in the campground we are in right now, grassy sites. With a few areas that have been used enough to create little two tracker drives to each site.
This is a camper who decided his campsite was a pull through, ON the road! Man says we can take another route out of here tomorrow morning.
There is just NOTHING I can say. Just about speechless, yes, ole Carol is all but speechless.
This is a first for us and we have been in a lot of campgrounds since 1973 when we started camping in a tent.
Amazing isn't it??
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...