Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Here is a trick we have used several times when we are out cemetery stomping and cannot find the cemetery.
Find a funeral home (sometimes easier to find than cemeteries are) and ask directions.
Hint: stop at a LARGE funeral home, not the little hole in the walls one, like the one Man spied down in southern Georgia a few years back. We stopped, I knocked on doors, some were locked, some open, but no one answered a very loud “Hello”. One door in the back was partially open, only, only, only,
OK, warning: don’t read next part if you are squeamish.
Only, no one answered and we discovered it was the embalming room!
Thankfully room was UNOCCUPIED!!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...