Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
What an interesting day at the library. You see, I have this genie angel, she lives around Norfolk, she researches many of the areas I do, she helps me, she gives me heads up on new resources to use in my research, she even does look ups for me. And, tee hee, she reads Reflections! (Waving at my genie angel - - HI!!!!)
Anyway, she drove up from Norfolk today to Richmond and we met. What a nice day I had! We shared some stories, lunch, and shared files. Well, she shared a LOT more than I did, but, we shared. (Oh, dear genie angel, I did peak JUST a little tonight, you knew I would, you knew I could not resist! LOL)
After lunch we both did some research, I went for a long shot on one of the Dews clan I have lots of walls in, yes, the same one as that Chancery case I took all those photos of. I had a note about a burial in 1932, could that be one of the MIA's?? Yes, indeedy it was! WAHHHOO. Even better, it has a maiden name for the mother, who is a MNU in my data base (maiden name unknown). Now, if I could read that name, eh???
So, dear readers, if you want to take a guess at Mary's maiden name leave comments!
And, dear genie angel, I am working on the Dews now, and thank you SOOOOOOO very much for coming to Richmond, it was so wonderful to meet you in person. Thank you for being so kind to a fellow researcher, you are good people!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.