Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
As we work our way north towards the stick built, we are doing a bit of caching. Part of the fun is to collect little state digital emblems. Every time you find a cache in a state you have not found one in prior, you get a little emblem. Since we have no idea when we will be back this way, we have attempted to collect a cache in the states we are traveling through. We report:
Below: St. Augustine Florida, very well hidden below a live oak and surrounding brush/weeds:
In the general vicinity of Savannah Georgia, tricky, hidden inside a light pole, sorta:
Missed South and North Carolina, sighing.
Below, near Timberville Virginia, a kids hide, as we are still newbies to the sport, kids hides are good practice, this one the GPS directed us across the street, but, I spied it with the hints available on the web site:
Below, in Broadway Virginia, ground zero for my family heritage:
We need to get a handheld GPS meant for this sport. WHOOPEEE, more techy toys! Also need to make up a small hunting kit, pencils, maybe a pair of tweezers for the petite mini caches, maybe some gloves, and for many, as taught to us by friends John and Donna, a walking stick to scare off the snakes and move the foliage around! LOL
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.