Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Usually I post floral photos over at my blog, Reflection's Flora and Fauna, this one is a bit special, so it comes to Reflections.
A sole iris found growing beside the house of my great grandparents in late April 2012. One of my favorite flowers and my favorite color. I have no idea or recollection if these iris were growing there when Ida died in 1963. I seriously doubt it, however, if they had been - - I would ask, do I come by this love of iris and purple naturally? genetically?? Ahhh, for a moment emotional whimsy - - yes, naturally and genetically.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.