Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Not sure this is legal, but, WOW, think of the wide turns he has to make - -
And, those dark brown square fancy smancy wheel covers on the Motorhome, he put them on, and less than 12 hours later, he was gone, so had to take them off. Befuddles moi. Extra work and effort for what?? Yep, call us retired, color us, sorta, lazy, yea, that's it, retired lazy. When we pull a one night stay, we sometimes don't even hook up the water supply. I don't think that these two retired lazy ones would be putting those wheel covers on for 12 hours, how much damage can the sun do in 12 hours AT night?? LOL
BTW, NOT our Montana in the background.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.