Copyright 2014, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
May 21, 2013, Note the date please.
Today's move will be a whole 40 miles, one of our shorter days. We will end up in Trinidad.
We will see evidence of lumbering. It is a big business. In a few weeks we see some very interesting lumbering going on, just a hint, it involves a Tana 5er and helicopters!
Today it is cloudy, misty, foggy, overcast, and still beautiful:
It is wet, and green:
The next day is sunny and beautiful. We set off to discover Trinidad, have a great lunch next to the water (the Pacific, the west coast!). Sony Too and I take 165 photos. I'll start sharing soon.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November