Friday, February 7, 2014

THE Trip, THE Encore' :: Trinidad California, A Truly Beautiful Place for Lunch

Copyright 2014, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

May 22, 2013.  Remember, I am behind, check this date, months ago.

The day is sunny and bright, and reasonably clear of sea mist and fog.  Trinidad is popular among my friends, and they have many suggestions of where to eat and what to see.  Lunch at waterside is on the list for the day.

Before we even get to town we pull off for photo opportunities. Hear my sighs?




Trinidad, founded April 8, 1850, the oldest town on the northern California coast.


A panoramic, trying to do justice to the beauty, the beauty is larger than Sony Too and my efforts.




Fishing is a part of the local economy, and provides some wonderful photo ops.


A look down to the water, the flora was very pretty here.




Next we shall take a hike down to the water.  Getting down is rather easy, getting back to the top of the hill, not quite.  I got a great surprise at water side.




.

1 comment:

FranE said...

Having travel, photo envy here. Awesome pictures, now I want to see too. ;) Thanks for sharing.