Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Warning, this post is graphics heavy! Hope you enjoy!
April 17, 2013
We had driven the 1 from Morro Bay to Big Sur Post Office, today we will drive from Monterey to Big Sur Post Office.
This photo of this beach has not been color corrected in any way, most of the photos on this post are the color I saw and the color straight from Sony Too. Isn’t that just incredible?
Man and I took a little walk.
Panoramic still cannot show how beautiful.
Yellow wild flowers, turquoise blue water, rocks, cliffs, splash, even a hint of a fence in the lower right corner. All the things we love.
Two stairways to the beach.
More splash, looking north:
Bixby Bridge, Built in 1932
Does this guy have a view or what?
Don’t think he will be using this stair way for some time to come.
Looking back, the house, the stairs, the bridge, the water, oh, you get it, right?? Heaven! Just a piece of heaven!
Point Sur Naval Facility
Sony Too zooms in:
Super zoom, the light house.
Looking down a steep embankment, another house with a spectacular view:
Sandy beach, a stream meandering to the Pacific.
Big Sur River Inn, where we had our lunch, a tailgater picnic.
Yes, this chair is IN the river, imagine, sitting with your feet dangling in the water, a drink in your left hand, a good novel (or reading matter of your choice) in your right hand (you are permitted to switch the drink to the right, hand, the novel to the left).
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia