Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
I was recently contacted by a volunteer over at The Ships List. Yes, she contacted ME! That alone deems many kudos. Bless our volunteers that go way above the call of duty.
Seems she does a bit of snooping on online genie forums looking to match up information the The Ships List with old queries. She wrote me a tentative type email, like, mmm, is this email still viable. Well, yes, it is.
She then sent me the link to the manifest of the St. Lawrence - 2nd trip up, Quebec to Montreal, May 11th 1831 ... left at 11 o'clock P.M. Line 77! Richard Lashbrook and family.
The numbers and the ages match up fairly well, the destination and time frame work fairly well. I will continue to review this, but, it may be this is Man's g-g-g-grandfather and family making their way from Devon England to Clinton County New York.
Something I never expected to find.
Bless our volunteers. Thank you Susan! Tis great work you do!
* Graphic thanks to Clker.com
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.