Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
While the connection here in Packwood Washington is limited to ONLY my Sprint phone and a bit of Wi-Fi when I can get over to the local coffee house, I have been cleaning files on the hard drive. I have deleted over 300 files that were no longer needed, or were duplicates. I have moved some files to other storage areas on the hard drive. I have used some to improve the images I have attached to my data base. I have even done a bit of electronic fixing on some scans that were buried on the hard drive, waiting for me to do something to them.
One such photo is of Man’s father and business partner back in 1952, when Man’s father drove truck. It started like this.
The first generation of this turned into this image:
The final installation looks like this. I am no whiz at digital editing, and no I am not totally thrilled, but, it will do for now.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps