Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
I previously brought you, THE Trip, Sedona Arizona, Red Rock Heaven, with a slide show of about 20 photos I took when we drove from I 17 along 179 west to Sedona. After our visit to Red Rock State Park for a marvelous hike, we drove the reverse route, up to Sedona, taking 179 east to I 17. The idea was to see the marvelous color, structures, mountains, the entire area from a different angle, and by the way, different lighting. And, since we are basically on sensory overload, and cannot take it all in during just one ride, we were more than happy to drive it again, in reverse.
I mean, what is NOT to like here, eh??
Takes your breath away, doesn't it??
Below: I was pleasantly surprised when I found this photo. Look very closely, you will see the Chapel of the Holy Cross, right in the middle of the photo, look closely now, isn't it lovely, fitting in so perfectly. Stunning, and a lot of luck on my part. (See me grin??)
And, now, another slide show, the reverse ride, I am sure you will recognize some of these, and forgive me all duplicates, some were taken from different vantage points, and, OK, I cannot help myself, too stunning not to include, 2 or 3 or more times!
I find myself "playing it again and again". Just cannot get enough of this red rock beauty, even when riding it in reverse.
* Drive was done April 11, 2011
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...