Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Well before you get to Monument Valley, even before you get to Utah, you start seeing these fabulous formations sticking out of the flat valley floors, tall, magical, stunning, HUGE.
All photos taken while moving along at about 60 MPH, through Big Butt's windshield, a few bugs, or side windows, sometimes focusing through that shading on the windows. This causes some variations in the colors not correctable with my limited photo editing skills.
For the next several weeks we will be continuously amazed, stunned, and totally affected by the formations and colors we will see. Tis not a bunch of rocks tossed about, it is somehow almost spiritual how nature has produced these marvels. My eyes just cannot get enough.
This drive was done on April 22, 2011.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.