Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
(Remember, clicking on the images, opens it to a larger format, thanks.)
During my recent month long genie holiday, err, research stop at Salt Lake City at the genie-mecca library, I found this record much to my delight. Double delight, as it appears that it is a double wedding celebration.
Marriage record #3160, September 26, 1904, Fillmore County, Nebraska: Edgar W. Nichols and Lillian M. Goodwill
Edgar, age 25, born Wisconsin, father, W. H. Nichols, mother, Mary Bardoux
Lillian, age 24, born Nebraska, father, James Sauders, mother Florence Darb (?)
Married 27th of September 1904 at Fairmont, by M.C. Brooks, pastor, M.E. Church
Marriage record # 3161, September 26, 1904, Fillmore County, Nebraska: Clarence B. Nichols and Nellie E. Lashbrook
Edgar, age 27, born Wisconsin, father, W. H. Nichols, mother, Mary Bardon.
Nellie, age 23, born Nebraska, father, Royal Lashbrook, mother not listed
Married 27th of September, 1904 at Home of Groom’s parents by Rev. C. H. Beaver
Two brothers married same day, but, by different ministers, location for one not listed other than Fairmont, the second states married in home of groom's parents. Was this a true double wedding, both at the same time at the same place, with 2 ministers, or ?????
Now needed, a marriage announcement in local newspapers.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.