Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Just 3 days before we were scheduled to leave Camp Verde and head north into National Park heaven, I read a post at Nick's Blog (Gypsy Journal) about Granite Dells and Prescott Arizona. We had not intended to drive to Prescott, but his post changed our minds. So, the next morning off we went, to Prescott and points beyond.
We were very glad we went, nice ride over, this very special lake to visit, we enjoyed watching the kayaks peacefully gliding over the lake surface, families picnicking, there was even a family reunion taking place. If we lived in Prescott I would have a hard time staying away from this gorgeous place.
The photos. Remember clicking on them opens to a new larger format, click your back button on your browser to return here to Reflections. Clicking on the two panoramic photos is encouraged! LOL
Running out of descriptive verbs, so, simply, beautiful!
* Here is a fun web page about Granite Dells, including a bit of missing gold mystery.
** We visited Granite Dells on April 16, 2011.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia