Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Street sitters, reading a book, refreshments close at hand, and clothes drying on the backs of their lawn chairs. They were not particularly happy with us when we drove through with Big Butt and they had to move. As soon as we passed they moved the lawn chairs back, took a sip of their beverage, picked up their books, and carried on.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia