Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What Man Does While Reflections Researchs

Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Several of my readers and friends have asked, "What is Man doing while you are researching all day and night?"

Well, he computes, fixing the Baby HP and such.  He has been doing the shopping and errands.  He plays Super Dad to the fur kids, Tilly has grown very attached to him.  He made several trips down to Temple Square and played tourist.  And, he putters around Tana, fixing a few things here and there.

One morning he discovered that one of the bedroom dresser drawer slide thingys had dropped a screw, and therefore needed some adjusting and TLC.

Oooops!
So, he fixed it:





* I have not been able to get him into the library to help me.  Rats!!  LOL
.

6 comments:

Linda Gartz said...

You gotta love a guy who can fix things--and wants to!

Lori E said...

Nah, don't take him to the library or you will feel pressure to hurry up. Leave him to his own devices and when he is done fixing things there send him up north to fix things around here.

Susan Clark said...

He's a keeper! I'm trying to imagine what my husband would do for weeks in SLC on his own - probably take off to California or AZ to visit friends/family and pick me up later, lol.

Cynthia Shenette said...

I don't suppose you are planning to drive through Massachusetts on your way home. I could use a little help around the house...

Greta Koehl said...

What a gem!

Barbara Poole said...

I'm so glad you addressed this issue. What a guy. Man, we love ya.