Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
A gal and her Man just have to have lunch, and sometimes that means a fast food joint, and sometimes it means, linens, wine, delish food, presented with class, some soft background music, maybe sitting on the patio of some delightfully upscale eatery.
One of our day trips to Sedona included a stop at Tlaquepaque, where we indeed found a lovely place to have lunch. After our leisurely meal we wandered around the entire "town". The place was loaded with art, sculpture, flowers, plants. What a delightful way to spend an hour or so. Here is a slide show of some of the beautiful and unusual artwork.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...