Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Becky has been researching hard, VERY hard, and, the other day, she had a HUGE breakthrough. I grabbed the camera cause she was laughing and crying and giving little screeches of pure delight. She tells me it had been years since she had been able to add another generation of ancestors to her data base. She more than earned her little screeches!
I know this photo is out of focus, and grainy, I shot at first with no flash, and caught the raw emotion here, so, just had to share, even a crummy photo tells it all, eh??
I decided, oh, the heck with it, on with the flash, by that time she was ALL smiles!!
And, that my genie friends is the face of a truly elated family researcher!
Becky will be heading outta here in the next day or so. Gonna miss my researchin' buddy. We had a lot of laughs, helped each other with names, research hints and together, we pretty much mastered all this new scanning technology. We had great fun taking photos around Salt Lake City and shared some pretty good eats!
Safe rides Becky, and good luck transcribing ALL those pages of probates and estates and deeds!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.