Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
The other evening here in Gold Canyon Arizona there were clouds hanging around, I went out to see what the sunset might offer in the way of a color show. What I spied was the trail of a jet, in pink. Since this was a first for me, I grabbed the Sony and got a couple of shots before the trail completely disappeared.
A simple delight at the end of the day, not bad, eh??
*In the lower right corner, a telie antenna for a RV and the top of a very tall saguaro, and other bushes, not identified.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November