Tuesday, March 8, 2011

THE Trip, Things That Make Me Shake My Head, Part Two

Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Another episode of,

WHAT??  Followed by hysterical laughter or, rants.  One thing for sure, they make me shake my head - -

Let's begin.

Got security in your RV park??  Isn't he just the cutest??  Although I think Larry might be just a bit over zealous in performing his duty, I mean, he is ON 24/7/365.  Inquiring minds what to know, does he EVER rest??

(What the photo did not capture is the fact that the little red light on the top of his cart continuously blinks.)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Found this creature out in the middle of the desert, possibly BLM land, standing at the top of a huge hill overlooking what I believe was the Colorado River or a branch of the All-American Canal.  (We were driving around, out somewhere north of Winterhaven, California.)  I suppose he is a sand penguin??  A new breed of critter??


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted a photo of this tree so I could attempt to identify it, it was a nice size, small, compact.  Is it a lemon or other citrus tree??  Bark is very white.  (By the way, we are looking only at the green foliage, did not realize I had that other tree in the back ground. SIGH)


And, WHAT??  is this? OK, it is sunny a lot out here west of I 35.  Very, very sunny.  Sunglasses and hats are pretty much required, as in mandatory equipment/clothes/accessories.  But, mmmmm, isn't this carrying this a bit far, even the trees require, mmmmm, shades??  You can just see them in the photo above, a little right of center and a bit above center.


(Even more hysterical, take a closer look at the left lens, ya, snicker, my reflection caught while I took the photo.)

Here's lookin' at cha babe!

3 comments:

Greta Koehl said...

Do you ever get the feeling that someone is anticipating your next move and is trying to play with your mind? Just sayin'...

Carol said...

Could be Greta! Could Be! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh the sand penguin looks lonely out there all by himself! Jo :-)