I was chatting with a member of the local genealogy club the other afternoon, she was sharing some family data to include in the club's cemetery books, she wanted the dates correct before we publish. It was my delight to take the information. (Thanks to friend Mary for making the corrections on the data base.)
As we chatted, the discussion morfed over to cleaning out her mother's home, which is 3 floors, basement and garage full of family things, saved for several generations. It is overwhelming, we can all relate. She acknowledges that there are any number of pieces she would love to have, but, alas, her own home is full.
It is possible to take photos of photos hanging on the walls of your ancestor's home. The process is a bit tricky, but with some patience and practice, you can procure a decent photo of the treasured photos.
*Clipart graphic of camera courtesy of Freeclipartnow.com
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia