Copyright 2015, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
So, here we are back at Lake Havasu for 5 nights for the 26th Annual Western Winter Blast Pyrotechnics Show.
There are about 18 in the group, a very very informal MOC gathering.
The wind for the last few days has been brisk, sarcasm and understatement intended. It is blowing pollen around. My nose and my body have not been happy. BLECH.
All that wind and allergies set aside, there was a nice enough sunset tonight:
I took Sony Too out with the tri-pod. I am no fan of tri-pods. SIGHHH. The tri-pod left the game plan early on. I went to hand held with special settings for fireworks and a huge wall of concrete barriers I can tripod my arms on. I know, the pros will cringe. Sorry. Here is a sample of tonight's early show. No editing done on any of this post's photos. Just reduced the storage size to get them on here. Effects mostly due to the long exposure time on the "fireworks" setting on Sony Too. And, a few wiggles by, you know, Moi.
They set this one off as I was walking back from a short break at Tana. I pointed and shot, mid step. It was sure purdy.
Interestingly enough, it looks like two different fireworks here, but, this is one captured twice by Sony Too, top and on the way down.
Tomorrow night, I'll see what happens. I think the big show is on Saturday.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...